Friday, September 26, 2008

Love at First Sight!


Rocky and I met 9 years ago in Ocean City, Maryland. It was love at first sight. Me and a few of my girlfriends were on vacation together. Rocky was staying in the same hotel as we were. I was 20 and he was 21 at the time. Me and my friends were coming off of the beach when Rocky asked us if we would like to go have a drink with him and his friend. I said no because I was not old enough to drink yet. (Well at least not old enough to get into the bar.) So we decided we all meet up later that night at the hotel and hang out. Rocky and I had an instant connection. I fell hard for him right away. He had all the right lines; a real smooth talker. And wow was he gorgeous! Turns out, Rocky was from upstate New York. I was intrigued! We eventually had to go our seperate ways but our relationship did not stop there. We kept in touch on the telephone after that. Two weeks later Rocky threw his clothes in a black trash bag and was on his way to Maryland. He got a hotel room and started to look for work right away. He was determined to be with me. I couldn't believe that a man would pick up and move that far just to be with me. At the time I was living with my father and my step mom. Once Rocky arrived in Maryland I started staying the night with him. Needless to say my father was not pleased. What father would be? My dad was so angry that he took my car away. It was in his name but I was paying the bill. At that point he told me that I had to have a curfew and I was not allowed to stay with Rocky. Being the rebellious child that I was, I chose to move out. About a month later Rocky and I decided to move to New York and live at his mothers house until we could afford our own apartment. This is where our story begins!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.