Friday, September 26, 2008

Welcome to my blog!


Hello Everyone! My name is Cindy. I am a 29 year old working mother and wife and I've been cheated on! What man in his right mind would cheat on a cute, intelligent, sweet woman? Mine would! How about yours?? Unfortunately this happens all the time! I've created this blog for those women who have been cheated on and who just need someone to talk to about it. Men and women are equally welcome to join in and share comments and ideas about why you think men cheat. I look forward to hearing your stories! My husband Rocky cheated on me numerous times with every possible stereotype you could think of. First was the 36 year old bar whore; next was my best friend; then came the secretary; the neighbor; and oh yeah, did I mention the daycare provider? Needless to say, she did not get a very good reference from me! Somehow, despite all the drama, we managed to stay together and are still madly in love. I do believe that some men can change. My story is proof of that...now lets here yours!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.